|1. FCC unveils plans for a $100M connected care pilot program
2. Virtual care reimbursement proposed by Medicare: 5 things to know
3. What would Amazon Prime Day look like for healthcare? Experts discuss with CNBC
4. Does your organization use remote monitoring to further population health goals? Participate in in this brief survey to share your experience 5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Peyton Manning, Venus Williams, Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean + over 290 speakers at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here. Join 150+ great physician speakers and over 1,500 attendees at Becker's 25th Annual ASC Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. New Mexico hospital staff denounce CEO amid facility's financial troubles
7. Learn how Eastside Health Network is achieving success and taking on greater risk in its value-based care contracts during this upcoming webinar 8. Chelsea Clinton joins telemedicine startup Nurx's board
9. Walmart partners with Microsoft: 3 things to know
10. Rite Aid, InTouch collaborate to bring telehealth services to drugstore chain
11. Explore how improving the working environment for nurses by focusing on ergonomics and well-being leads to healthier (and happier) patients
12. 5 things to know about the newly-formed nonprofit World Telehealth Initiative
13. Are state Medicaid policies helping or hurting telehealth? 7 stats
14. EHR vendors stock report: Week of July 9-13