HIT News & Analysis
July 16, 2013
1. 5 Best Practices of AHA's "Most Wired" Hospitals.
2. Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Notifies 3k Patients of Possible Data Breach.
3. Study: Telehealth Safe, Cost-Effective Alternative to Follow-Up Visits for Ambulatory Surgery Patients.
4. [Sponsored Link] 7 Strategies To Improve Patient Satisfaction. Read about seven areas to target in your hospital for happier, more satisfied patients.
5. How to Overcome 3 Common Barriers to Physician EHR Adoption.
6. 6 Physicians' Favorite Devices.
7. Learn from leading hospital and health system experts at the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, Nov. 14 in Chicago. To learn more and register, .