1. 'I hope Cerner's watching this': VA, lawmakers question EHR rollout Full story
2. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
3. Feeling sick at 1 am? Northwell has an on-demand ER for that Full story
4. America's pediatric mental health crisis: How this Dallas hospital is expanding care access and reaching kids at home and in the classroom.
5. OSF HealthCare's hospital-at-home model gets new bricks-and-mortar digital command center Full story
6. Viral posts falsely claim 'hospital' is an acronym — here's where the word actually comes from Full story
7. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
8. U of Maryland adds 30,000 patients to Accellion data breach hit list: 11 hospitals, healthcare orgs affected Full story
9. UnitedHealth's profit slips 36% in Q2: 7 things to know Full story
10. Hy-Vee names first CMO Full story
11. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
12. ONC unveils go-live timeline for national interoperability framework TEFCA Full story
13. Amazon's healthcare data lake now available to providers: 7 things to know Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
2. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
3. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.