1. Penn State is helping sexual assault victims in rural areas - here's how
3 insights into how NASA uses telemedicine in space
Nearly 30% of physicians use telehealth, survey finds
4. In today's world of population health, hospitals and providers must adopt new strategies of engaging the modern patient. Healthcare-related mobile applications can help - and they're effective. When patients and their families use mobile health apps, they are more engaged in their healthcare and have improved outcomes. To learn more, download the white paper.
5. There are now close to 2,100 people signed up for
Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 this Sept. We are thrilled with the growth of our Health IT Meeting. Thank you to Helen Figge, PharmD, Edward Marx, Daniel Barchi, Jake Dorst and so many others for their help and support. We are hoping this will be an educational and interesting networking event. Contact Jessica Cole, Ryan Ciepley, Haley Jones or Alison Warner for more information.
6. Medstar hospital's poor safety ratings get limelight as it treats Rep. Steve Scalise
7. Fix Emergency Department Overcrowding, Wait Times and Throughput: Three Drags on In-Room Efficiency and How to Solve Them-Get the Tips
Survey: Consumers' No. 1 concern about telehealth is care quality
9. Wake Forest University law school to offer course in managing telemedicine risk
10. Viewpoint: Telemedicine needs remote visualization to provide better patient care
Learn how to achieve positive patient identification
12. 62 critical access hospitals to know | 2017