2. Mayo Clinic's telemedicine program: 3 things to know Full story
1. 10 top U.S. cities, areas for digital health funding in 2015Full story
4. Don't miss Bruce Metz, PhD, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Lahey Health, as he speaks on "M&A" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to
5. Cerner, University of Missouri Health Care revamp Tiger Institute for Health Innovation Full story
6. CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Hardwiring hospital-wide flow to drive competitive performance. Click here to learn more and register.
8. UAB Medicine selects athenahealth for care coordination Full story
9. New Relic names Yvonne Wassenaar 1st CIO Full story
10. NantHealth plans IPO following Allscripts' investment in company Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Cleveland Foundation grants BioEnterprise $480k grant to identify health IT opportunities Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers