2. 100 things to know about Medicare and Medicaid - 2015 update Full story
1. Vanderbilt University Medical Center deciding between Epic, Cerner EHRs Full story
3. What 10 features work the best in Epic's EHR? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Webinar: What is the future of orthopedics? Click here to
learn more and register.
5. With Lauren's team and the help of Chuck Lauer and Rhoda Weiss, we have largely completed the agenda for next year's annual meeting. The meeting will include more than 160 hosital and health system speakers, as well as a former U.S. president, and great moderators and CEOs. The meeting is again co-chaired by Chuck Lauer and Rhoda Weiss. The meeting focuses on CEOs, CFOs, health IT and quality. This year we've added a thought leaders and revenue cycle track. As in past years, we have population health, ACOs, strategy and affiliation tracks.
We are right now working to complete the revenue cycle track. Here we give preference to talks that include health system and hospital leaders. If you would like to suggest a talk or speaker, please email Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Scott Becker at email@example.com
. We seek interesting, insightful and practical talks. Almost all sessions are 40 minutes. Thank you very much.
6. Beyond IT: One physician's 'modest technology agenda' to improve outcomes Full story
7. Webinar: Hardwiring hospital-wide flow to drive competitive performance. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Robotic telemedicine effective in NICU rounding, study finds Full story
9. Investors funnel $2.8B into digital health in 2015: 11 largest deals of the year Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Sharing the risk - Input on what makes for a good agreement. Click here
to take the quick survey.
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers