1. Ransomware attack on finance company affects 600 hospitals, practices Full story
2. Will health system CIOs be the next great CEOs? Full story
3. Why health systems are choosing Amazon as their cloud provider Full story
4. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
5. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
6. New tech shouldn't stress out providers or staff, hospital CIOs say Full story
7. VA delays Oracle Cerner EHR rollout for three hospitals, says EHR needs 'improvements' Full story
8. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
9. Francisco Partners completes acquisition of IBM Watson Health's data, assets Full story
10. Meditech partners with 2 UK health system trusts to build joint EHR system Full story
11. Hacker group claims it breached a Missouri hospital system Full story
12. Learn what worked - and what didn't - when Baylor, Scott & White set out to integrate medical device strategy. Spoiler: It resulted in cost savings and fewer incidents.
13. COVID-19 cases to jump 32% by July 16 + 2 more forecasts Full story
14. 10 big cybersecurity funding rounds this year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
2. Untimely care kills patient loyalty. Learn how to knock down barriers to timely care and improve patient satisfaction in this report.
3. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.