2. SCOTUS to hear case determining who controls health data Full story
1. Union sues feds over data breach: 5 key points Full story
3. What 10 features work the best in Epic's EHR? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4.See Michael O'Rourke, CIO of Catholic Health Initiatives, discuss "The Evolving Role of the CIO" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to
5. 20% of security incidents result in lost patient data: 14 findings on the state of security Full story
6. First-time MU hospitals can now attest this summer Full story
7. Webinar: What is the future of orthopedics? Click here to learn more and register.
8. 7 industries ranked on perception of data security Full story
9. 2 California hospitals scrutinized for bumpy EHR go-lives
10. Greenway Health launches interoperability university: 4 things to know Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Sharing the risk - Input on what makes for a good agreement. Click here
to take the quick survey.
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers