2. 42 mobile startup companies impacting healthcare Full story
1. Cerner, McKesson named Best Places to Work in IT; Epic and Nebraska Medicine use Apple Watch for patient engagement; McKesson names CIO, CTO - 7 health IT company key notes
3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Webinar: Hardwiring hospital-wide flow to drive competitive performance. Click here to
6. Regional West Medical Center on the hunt for new CIO
7. Webinar: What is the future of orthopedics? Click here to learn more and register.
8. CVS Health announces 4 clinical affiliations Full story
9. Samsung Galaxy vulnerability presents issue for hospital BYOD programs Full story
10. Board votes to close California hospital, up to 300 workers to be laid off Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Transforming patient expectations into great experiences
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers