3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. E-Book: Read and listen to how CFOs are building a better path from authorization to final payment. Click here to
5. 3 thoughts from NYU Langone CIO Nader Mherabi on going paperless Full story
6. 4 thoughts on the journey to true interoperability Full story
7. Webinar: Orthopedic robots in the ASC? Here's how it can work. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Deaconess Health System to integrate Fitbit with Epic patient portal Full story
9. The rise of the machines: Healthcare executives expect to train machines as much as people Full story
10.Telemedicine consult sessions to increase 700% by 2020 Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Samsung Galaxy vulnerability presents issue for hospital BYOD programs Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers