1. Google, U of Chicago hit with lawsuit over patient data sharing Full story
2. Cedars-Sinai joins Los Angeles biosecience organization Full story
3. How 4 health IT leaders balance strategy with execution: Ed Marx, Dr. Maia Hightower, Aaron Miri, Matthew Grob Full story
4. Communication where you are: How Vail Health transformed its clinical communication to automated workflows. Click here
5. Join 85 great CEO speakers from hospitals and health systems + keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Mount Sinai to create series about digital health innovations for Science Channel Full story
7. How technology can help hospitals support population health: Philips CNO for population health Full story
8. Brigham and Women's, Emory and more join radiology AI pilot program Full story
9. 20% of consumers trust AI-generated health information, survey says Full story
10. 20 practical tips on Single Sign-On and strong authentication from healthcare IT professionals. Click here to download the white paper.
11. Blue Shield of California offers members access to digital health apps Full story
12. Change Healthcare expands partnership for patient data intraoperability Full story
13. The OR of the future is here - How Intuitive, the maker of da Vinci robotics, is advancing surgery in the digital age. Download the ebook to learn more.