1. VA sets 1st Cerner go-live for 2020
2. Microsoft adds execs from Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Alphabet's Verily to healthcare team
3. 'Epic' success: How Children's Hospital of Philadelphia mastered its EHR update
4. To learn how Holyoke Medical Center achieved comprehensive care coordination, download the case study here.
5. 10 best-paying cities for nurses
6. GE shares surge to 3-year high after it separates GE Healthcare
7. Brush up on the latest patient engagement technologies.
8. Immigrant aid group rejects 23andMe's help reuniting families, says it will do more harm than good
9. 10 things to know about 23andMe, the DNA testing company that wants to reunite families separated at the border
10. KLAS: How well do patient intake solutions integrate with EHRs?
11. Patients not only want excellent care, they want it to be easy - here's how. 12. Michigan behavioral health system goes live on Epic to coordinate with nearby hospitals