2. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center names Matthew Trunnell CIO Full story
1. Lancaster County EMS reports missing hardware with up to 100,000 individuals' data Full story
3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Don't miss George Reynolds, MD, Vice President, CIO, and CMIO for Children's Hospital & Medical Center, discuss "Population Health and the Use of Healthcare IT" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to
5. The 8 biggest healthcare issues in 2015 so far Full story
6. 45 CIOs nominated for Becker's Healthcare CIO Leadership awards Full story
7. Webinar: Hardwiring hospital-wide flow to drive competitive performance. Click here to learn more and register.
8. California's health insurance exchange to collect data on every PPACA patient: 5 things to know Full story
9. Tech companies to spend 1% to 5% of revenue on securityFull story
10. 4 ways to build a culture of cybersecurity Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Are patient satisfaction surveys doing more harm than good? Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers