1. $23B in healthcare megadeals this year Full story
2. Atrium notifies patients of phishing attack Full story
3. Inside Intermountain's IT team culture with VP of digital services Mona Baset Full story
4. Reaching more patients faster is a challenge for many healthcare organizations, but not for Novartis. Click here to see how Novartis overcame this issue with one technology solution.
5. Feds allege Cerner knew about 'flaw' that caused harm to 148 VA patients Full story
6. Fastest-growing tech hubs by salary Full story
7. Optum CIO departs for senior care company Full story
8. Building a Culture of Well-Being: A Physician & Nurse Discuss Approaches to Clinician Wellness Click here
9. Quantum computing is coming to healthcare Full story
10. Health systems want the government to help 'shoulder the burden' of cyberattacks Full story
11. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
12. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
13. Cleveland Clinic extends fertility services to virtual clinic Maven Full story
14. Sanford Health names Brad Schipper president of virtual care operations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Few organizations are leveraging the data needed to advance population health. Read 3 takeaways from senior healthcare executives on overcoming the hurdles here.
2. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
3. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.