1. Scripps faces 4 class-action lawsuits over ransomware data breach: 7 notes Full story
2. 9 hospitals that mark up bills by 10x or more: study Full story
3. Cerner exec turnover: 7 key leadership changes made this year Full story
4. The tech transforming preventive care. Learn how patients, providers and health plans are all benefiting during this discussion.
5. 500,000 patient files potentially stolen in ransomware attack on Iowa clinics Full story
6. Most of US News' top hospitals not in compliance with price transparency rules, study finds Full story
7. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
8. Prisma Health inks 10-year clinical innovation partnership with Siemens Full story
9. How the pandemic forced the US to centralize its healthcare data Full story
10. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. The pandemic shined a light on interoperability gaps. Learn what stands in the way of bridging them in this short report.
12. Hackers accessed New Jersey medical group's computers for 1 month, stole patients' info Full story
13. The new 'delta plus' variant: 6 things to know Full story
14. 17 healthcare companies ranked best places to work on Glassdoor Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
2. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.
3. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.