2. Montefiore Health System Employee stole 12,000 patients' data Full story
1. 50 things to know about Epic and Judy Faulkner Full story
3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Webinar: How to improve patient care by starting with your practitioners. Click here to
learn more and register.
5. McKesson names Kathy McElligott CIO, CTO Full story
6. Hill-Rom to acquire device maker Welch Allyn in $2B deal: 15 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Regain control for 35% of operating expenses: What CFOs can manage better. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Data Computer Corp. of America receives $24M CMS health IT contract Full story
9. McKesson to hire 160 workers for new location Full story
10. GE Healthcare, TeleTracking collaborate on real-time data analytics Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
12. Practice Fusion launches EHR hosted in App Store, Google Play Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers