2. Epic's Judy Faulkner pledges 99% of her wealth to philanthropy Full story
1. 25 things to know about health IT interoperability Full story
3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Webinar: Purchased services in disarray? Key questions CFOs should ask to cut costs. Click here to learn more and register
5. How to achieve interoperability: 5 key use cases Full story
6. The 'documented disaster' of HealthCare.gov and 6 more thoughts from President Obama Full story
7. Don't miss Eric Yablonka, Vice President and CIO for University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences, discuss "Data Analytics: The Impact on Key Decisions and Profitability" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to learn more.
8. Opinion: To enhance cybersecurity, fire CEOs who don't view it as a business risk Full story
9.Providers suggest 9 ways for vendors to help with data security Full story
10. 25 things to know about Blue Cross Blue Shield
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here
to learn more and register.
12. How digital demand will alter the healthcare job market
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers