HIT News & Analysis
June 18, 2013
1. Meaningful Use: Marathon vs. Sprint to the Finish Line? The Case for a Marathon Mentality.
2. Survey: Physicians Say Tablets More Useful Than Smartphones for Accessing EHRs.
3. Top 10 Health IT Strategies to Manage Risk.
4. Call for Speakers. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking speakers for its 5th Annul Meeting. We are specifically seeking speakers on strategy, financial, physician and health IT issues. To submit a proposal, contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. FDA Shares Practices for Healthcare Providers to Beat Cyberattacks.
6. AHRQ Releases Guide to Help Primary Care Practices Use HIE.
7. Hybrid Workflows Can Contribute to Medical Errors, Report Finds.