2. 12 standout CIOs Full story
1. North Shore-LIJ notifies 18k patients of breach due to stolen laptops Full story
3. CIOs and health IT leaders: What five health IT ideas or technologies do you rave about? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to share your thoughts. Responses must come from hospital or health system leaders.
4. Webinar: How to improve patient care by starting with your practitioners. Click here to learn more and register
5. 8 hospital, health system layoffs affecting 100+ employees in 2015 Full story
6. PHI of 6,600 Texans accessible on Internet for up to 8 years Full story
7. Webinar: Hardwiring hospital-wide flow to drive competitive performance. Click here to learn more and register.
8. ATA: 3 priorities for broadband policy in healthcare Full story
9. White House launches "30-day Cybersecurity Sprint" Full story
10. Scribe, Azalea Health EHR partner for automated documentation Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here
to learn more and register.
12. Texas workers' compensation considers telemedicine
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers