1. Some hospital websites are sending sensitive patient data to Facebook, report says Full story
2. Northwell CEO Michael Dowling on the role of tech in the healthcare space Full story
3. 2 Texas hospital networks infected by malicious code Full story
4. Reaching more patients faster is a challenge for many healthcare organizations, but not for Novartis. Click here to see how Novartis overcame this issue with one technology solution.
5. Deferred care, inflation fuel mounting cost pressure for Americans' healthcare Full story
6. 10 healthcare companies with the most tech job openings Full story
7. UChicago Medicine employee email accounts hacked Full story
8. The path to better outcomes is littered with paper faxes — This is how Mayo Clinic's CTO is walking it and cleaning up the mess along the way.
9. Oracle in the news: 5 recent moves Full story
10. The inevitable disruption in healthcare with a chief digital officer Full story
11. ResMed to acquire German software firm in $1B deal Full story
12. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
13. Microsoft to acquire cybersecurity startup Miburo Full story
14. Cincinnati hospital robot sorts 6K doses of medication a day Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
2. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
3. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.