2. Cerner CEO testifies before Senate; Epic's Judy Faulkner pledges 99% of wealth to charity; athenahealth and McKesson named top RCM firms - 7 health IT company key notes Full story
1. Feds hit with second cyberattack compromising PHI for millions Full story
3. McKesson receives $6B federal pharmaceutical contract modification Full story
4. 3 Reviewers needed for Becker's CIO/HIT+ Revenue Cycle Summit. Come act as a reviewer and hear at no charge 99 speakers and 40 CIOs speak. Click here for the brochure. To join as a reviewer, email Lauren Groeper at
5. Webinar: The dirt on endoscopes and CRE. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Cerner partners with Dubai-based company to develop new platform Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic, American Well partner for 24-hour telemedicine Full story
8. Webinar: Top 4 things the CFO needs to know about purchased services. Click here to learn more and register.
9. Allscripts signs lease for new Raleigh office Full story
11. Mountain River Physical Therapy selects Clinicient cloud-based EMR Full story
12. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Click here to learn more and register.
13. Permian Regional Medical Center to implement MEDITECH EHR Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers