1. STAT: IBM Watson Health was crumbling long before layoff announcements - 10 things to know
2. Maryland: The first state CMS will hold fully at risk for total healthcare costs
3. Cardinal Health sells majority stake in bundled payment company naviHealth
4. Why single-sign on solutions are essential for new IT adoption
Brigham and Women's takes down 31 portraits of male leaders in diversity effort
6. MIT's new AI can track people through walls - Here's what that means for healthcare
7. Everyone seems to appreciate that in today's market, nursing turnover is an expensive and debilitating problem. But where should you start to solve this problem?
8. States consider Medicaid ACOs to remedy unsustainable spending: 4 things to know
Google posts 4 openings in its Brain group, a project to build a smart EHR
10. What Sutter Health's computer outage teaches healthcare about EHR vulnerabilities
11. To hire the right physician, you need the right tools. Attend this upcoming webinar for tips on hiring process optimization.
12. Apple's latest patent targets blood pressure monitoring; FTC may be investigating 23andMe, Ancestry.com & more - 9 health IT key notes