1. CNO claims hospital forced her out after she raised concerns about EMR
2. Dr. Toby Cosgrove and 24 other male CEOs get vocal about work-life balance
3. Cerner's new Trails Campus brings buying power to South Kansas City
4. Introducing Salesforce Health Cloud: 3 core advantages. The shift to patient-centric relationship management has begun, and Salesforce is leading the way with Health Cloud.
5. NSA head suggests agency could exploit medical devices to monitor targets Full story
6. NIH will give $100k to startup that can help substance use disorder patients
7. How Dignity Health succeeds in using Freestanding Emergency Rooms. Download the webinar to learn more.
8. 2 Puerto Rico hospitals select MEDITECH 6.1 EHR
9. Coding productivity falls slightly following ICD-10 implementation
10. Watson takes on diabetes in new partnership, innovation challenge
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. AMA adopts new ethical guidelines for telemedicine