1. Geisinger researchers are developing a way to predict readmission risk - here's how
2. CRISPR gene editing may increase cancer risk in humans, two studies suggest
3. 81% of healthcare execs say they're not prepared for potential social, liability issues of AI
to disrupt your health system before Amazon does
5. Hear 210+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focusing on cybersecurity, telehealth, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials and more at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Mayo Clinic attempts to block IRS from questioning CEO
one CTO leverages single sign-on solutions to make new IT clinician-friendly
FTC may be investigating 23andMe, other DTC genetic testing firms over data privacy
9. Intermountain soliciting genomics research proposals: 4 things to know
10. The simple reason MIT researchers created Norman, the 'world's 1st psychopath AI'
11. Children's healthcare is changing. What do executives need to know? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more
12. CMS calls on state Medicaid to integrate EHR, PDMP data to fight opioid epidemic
13. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent