1. HIPAA waived after Orlando shooting - did it have to be?
2. 8 must-reads for healthcare leaders this week
3. 67% of physician groups say MACRA tech requirements threaten their independence
4. Total joint reconstruction - navigating the reimbursement landscape
5. The 'digital dystopia': 4 thoughts from AMA CEO Dr. James Madara Full story
6. State Department seeks commercial EHR
7. Introducing Salesforce Health Cloud: 3 core advantages. The shift to patient-centric relationship management has begun, and Salesforce is leading the way with Health Cloud.
8. Bill Gates, chicken farmer: Why the Microsoft cofounder would raise animals
9. Microsoft to purchase LinkedIn in $26.2B deal - one of tech's biggest
10. Jonathan Bush responds to John Oliver's $15M medical debt forgiveness
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. Walgreens terminates partnership with Theranos