1. Ransomware forced Arizona hospital offline Full story
2. Mayo Clinic partners with tech startup to access de-identified patient data Full story
3. Google's 7 most-recent health-related job openings Full story
4. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
5. Mark Cuban's pharmacy adds 87 drugs Full story
6. Telehealth 2.0: How Providence is taking its platform to the next level Full story
7. This billionaire is pushing back against hospital monopolies Full story
8. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
9. 9 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
10. Cybersecurity companies laying off staff, despite record growth Full story
11. Microsoft to publicly disclose salaries, ban noncompetes Full story
12. Reaching more patients faster is a challenge for many healthcare organizations, but not for Novartis. Click here to see how Novartis overcame this issue with one technology solution.
13. South Carolina universities get $1.2M to tackle health inequities using big data Full story
14. Valued-based care firm CareBridge nets $140M, reaches 'unicorn' status Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
2. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
3. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.