1. FCC chairman on Monday's end to net neutrality: 'Light touch' internet regulations were a 'tremendous bipartisan success for two decades'
2. 'Future of patient health records is not merely electronic,' Epic exec says
3. Walmart sues former executive for taking job at Amazon
4. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
5. Tennessee hospital to lay off 15% of staff
6. 7 approaches CIOs take to address skills gaps in their organizations
7. Learn how
one CTO leverages single-sign on solutions to make new IT clinician friendly
8. 38% of healthcare CIOs saw salary increases within the past year, survey finds
9. Geisinger CEO forgoes chief exec role at Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan health company
10. South Carolina prisons to go live on NextGen Healthcare EHR
11. Learn best practices for phased SSO implementation 12. 14 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
13. Health IT movers and shakers: 13 latest leadership changes affecting health IT