1. Providence combines existing investments to create an analytics company Full story
2. Atlanta system 1st in US to face CMS fines for price transparency violations Full story
3. Why healthcare organizations select Amazon Web Services over Google, Microsoft Full story
4. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
5. Amwell names former Advocate Aurora exec as chief medical officer Full story
6. Computer systems analyst pay by state Full story
7. Michigan Medicine scaling EHR system with Epic workflow integrations Full story
8. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
9. 4 new details on the Nordic acquisition Full story
10. 48 CMIOs and CNIOs to know | 2022 Full story
11. HCA hospitals make 24 leadership changes Full story
12. Reaching more patients faster is a challenge for many healthcare organizations, but not for Novartis. Click here to see how Novartis overcame this issue with one technology solution.
13. Top 10 factors clinicians associate with EHR reliability Full story
14. Healthcare AI startup Olive to freeze hiring Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.