2. Intel's new lab for big data solutions to tackle personalized healthcare Full story
1. athenahealth, eClinicalWorks named top cloud EHRs for small practices; Epic go-live is Partners HealthCare's largest investment to date; and Cerner shares increased 7.4 percent - 9 health IT company key notes Full story
3. Former Facebook CFO launches health tech startupFull story
4. New webinar: Top 4 things the CFO needs to know about purchased services Click here to learn more and register.
5. Providence Health & Services adopts Advantages RTLC patient flow system Full story
7. Don't miss Tom Barnett, Vice President of Application Services Health Information Technology for NorthShore University HealthSystem, discuss "HIT Security & Solutions" at Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit! Click here to learn more.
8. Samsung partners with Medtronic on mobile technology for diabetes patients Full story
9. Insider selling: Cerner vice chairman sells 20k shares
10. Prevea launches pilot of communication platform Uniphy Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Learn more and register here
12. Loveland Health launches NextGen patient portal Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers