1. Yale New Haven launches hospital-at-home program Full story
2. Teladoc lawsuit claims company 'misled' investors Full story
3. HCA hit with antitrust case, accused of driving up prices Full story
4. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
5. Aledade gets $123M to expand Full story
6. Oracle completes $28.4B acquisition of Cerner Full story
7. Geisinger hospitals using facial recognition technology to ID patients Full story
8. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
9. 12 recent health IT innovations, partnerships Full story
10. Inpatient volumes poised to grow 2% over next 10 years Full story
11. ASC group IT breach: 2 million people affected Full story
12. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
13. How 5 hospitals are using AI to improve patient care Full story
14. Citigroup to hire 4,000 tech workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.
2. Hospitals are still rebounding from pandemic-related care delays and staffing shortages. See how automation can free up clinicians' time to allow them to work at the top of their licenses.
3. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.