1. Athenahealth board begins process to consider sale, merger: 3 things to know
2. Mount Sinai to release AI kidney care tools in 2019
3. Top 5 challenges CIOs face using data analytics
one CTO leverages single sign-on solutions to make new IT clinician-friendly
5. Thrilled to welcome 3,100+ attendees to our largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Join 280 great health IT and revenue cycle leaders speaking in Chicago in September. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Second body found at San Francisco hospital in 1 week
7. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers and life science companies, both currently and in the future 8. AMA proposes policy on AI use in medicine
9. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Philips partner to provide cancer decision support to physicians
10. FDA exempts select genetic risk tests from 510(k) requirements
11. How to rethink data strategies to increase your bottom line impact 12. NIH releases final draft of its data science strategy: 3 things to know
13. Florida Hospital to build a GE Healthcare, AI-powered command center
14. CMS seeks measures for Medicare 'promoting interoperability' program, proposals due June 29