1. 3 ProMedica employees fired for insider breach of nearly 3,500 patients' data
2. 7 must-reads for healthcare leaders this week
3. Allscripts, athenahealth top physician practice EHR satisfaction, loyalty rankings
4. Patient-Centered Care, One App at a Time - Four Steps to Building a Responsive, Cost-Efficient Mobile Strategy at your Hospital.
5. Mayo Clinic's Dr. John Noseworthy pushes for telemedicine reform in op-ed Full story
6. McKesson considers selling IT unit
7. The State of the Medical Imaging Market
8. Stamford Podiatry breach affects 40,000+ patients
9. Joe Biden announces launch of open-access genomic database for cancer research
10. Economic payoffs slow in health technology
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. 3 healthcare companies named to Fortune's 'Top 10 Most Successful American Companies'