2. Judge dismisses class-action lawsuit against UPMC for 2014 data breach Full story
1. Partners HealthCare launches Epic EHR for $1.2B Full story
3. Medical records found in Kentucky dumpster: 5 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: How the "Five Rights" of clinical communication puts nurses back to the bedside. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 29 telemedicine technologies to know by price Full story
6. Walgreens Boots Alliance CIO Tim Theriault steps downFull story
7. Webinar: 5 areas of focus to improve your patient acquisition through online marketing. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Dr. John Halamka: 4 thoughts on MU, information blocking & interoperability Full story
9. Telemedicine ethics top mind at AMA meeting Full story
10. How self-check-in kiosks boosted patient experience at Sharp Healthcare medical group Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit in July at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. More than 40 leading hospital and health system CIOs and IT executives will discuss the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health and EHR issues. Learn more and register here
12. CMS releases new hospital, physician payment data: 5 findings Full story
Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit
July 20-21, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40+ leading hospital and health system CIO and IT executive speakers
54 sessions | 75+ speakers