1. Cerner has $1.2B economic impact on Kansas City, executives say
2. 8 hospital, health system layoffs in May
3. Stolen logbook compromises 1,000 patients' data from Carondelet
4. Is your health system accessible enough? Check out our white paper on getting healthier, happier patients by boosting access.
5. New Mexico healthcare organization shutters, patient medical records disappear along with it Full story
6. FBI raids home of security researcher who unearthed data breach affecting 22,000
7. How does employee engagement drive organizational success?
8. Certified EHR adoption 'nearly universal' in acute care hospitals: 4 statistics from the ONC
9. 5 most-read health IT stories in May
10. Introducing healthcare's newest specialty - the virtualist
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. 5 must-reads for healthcare leaders this week