1. Ascension names new CIO Full story
2. What's next for Epic, Cerner Full story
3. 5 states with the best healthcare Full story
4. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
5. Alphabet median salary hits $295K Full story
6. Tech 'an incredible strategic asset' as hospitals go beyond digital transformation, CIO says Full story
7. Hospital revenues plummet Full story
8. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
9. 5 health systems seeking CIOs Full story
10. Microsoft pursuing a 'conservative' hiring approach Full story
11. Clearwater Compliance to buy CynergisTek for $17.7M Full story
12. 57% of healthcare workers are worried repetitive tasks will provoke burnout. Automation is the solution — here's how you can offset administrative burdens.
13. Borrego Health to lay off 218 workers in California Full story
14. The investigation of Cerebral: A timeline Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
3. You're probably under-utilizing your EHR. Click here to learn how to unlock the data needed to improve billing, reduce denials and build satisfaction.