1. Google, HCA partner for health algorithms: 7 things to know Full story
2. New York health system to outsource 500 IT, RCM jobs to Optum Full story
3. Cybersecurity insurance costs spike up to 30% amid surges in ransomware attacks, GAO report finds Full story
4. Your final chance to tune in live! Join the featured session on 5/27 at 11:30 am CT, "Enterprise-Wide Digital Transformation Enables New Levels of Performance Excellence"
5. Oklahoma hospital's computer server compromised in ransomware attack Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic wants digital health venture partner for commercialization arm: 4 details Full story
7. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
8. 9 health systems opening hospitals Full story
9. Number of hospitals using automation technologies triples since 2020: 4 survey insights Full story
10. Meet new CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure: 4 things to know Full story
11. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
12. 49 HCA-owned hospitals in Florida to unite under 1 brand Full story
13. Moody's message to hospitals: Brace yourself for more ransomware attacks Full story
14. 10 most, least racially inclusive hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.