1. 8 hospitals' finances hurt by EHR costs
2. Whistle-blower claims 33 hospitals submitted more than $1B in fictitious costs
3. Kansas Heart Hospital pays ransom, then hackers came back for more
4. How communications can improve staff and patient experience and deliver productivity gains throughout the organization
5. Apple CEO: Healthcare is an 'enormous' opportunity for Apple Full story
6. Mich. chiropractor clinic reports malware incident compromising 4,000 patients' PHI
7. What are the new technologies in the area of enhanced visual inspection of medical devices?
8. After employee cybersecurity negligence, how do organizations respond?
9. How much health IT do consumers use? 7 survey takeaways
10. Which political candidate do Facebook employees donate the most to?
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. A third of CIOs say digital disruption is occurring right now within their organizations