1. Data-driven approach required to transform healthcare, Mayo Clinic CEO says Full story
2. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
3. Amazon launches healthcare accelerator with focus on health equity Full story
4. Don't let data silos impede your multisite dental organization's success. Hear industry leaders explain how to eliminate them with practice management centralization.
5. 14 health systems seeking EHR talent Full story
6. Intermountain, Boston Children's + more scaling telehealth programs Full story
7. What tech leaders consider before investing in digital health companies Full story
8. Healthcare's retail revolution is here — is your system ready? Watch now to see tech leaders break down the digital strategies necessary to meet consumerism's call to arms.
9. Washington University School of Medicine notifies patients of data breach Full story
10. Athenahealth appoints CFO Full story
11. Montana invests $20M in healthcare info exchange Full story
12. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
13. Boston hospital to cut services, 118 jobs in July Full story
14. Viewpoint: Tools needed to improve rural healthcare are available Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
3. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.