1. Cerner president blames unnamed competitor for 'fake news' about DOD's EHR rollout
2. Sutter nurses claim hospital did not cancel elective surgeries during systemwide computer outage
3. London hospitals to replace physicians, nurses with AI for certain tasks
4. Learn best practices on using data and analytics to improve the impact of your BPCI Advanced program in this upcoming webinar.
5. 104-bed Alabama hospital to close
6. Oracle, KPMG partner to bring healthcare finance, supply chain capabilities to the cloud
7. Pave the way for value-based care with key lessons learned and best practices in this upcoming webinar.
8. Trump gives agency CIOs more power in executive order
9. 'Shape of Water' screenwriter to script Theranos movie staring Jennifer Lawrence
10. Interoperability nonprofit The Sequoia Project restructures: 4 things to know
11. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
12. 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives