1. Ransomware group claims responsibility for Christus Health attack Full story
2. The future of the EHR: Dr. David Feinberg on usability, interoperability, data, AI and value-based care Full story
3. What does HIPAA say about employees who become patients? Full story
4. Financial pressure means hospitals need to do more with less. Attend this virtual summit to learn how you can drive revenue and improve operations through AI and analytics tools.
5. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
6. Florida hospital misses payroll Full story
7. Microsoft to boost employee pay, stock compensation Full story
8. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
9. 3 health tech startups land $87.5M in the last week Full story
10. US issues cybersecurity alert with safety recommendations Full story
11. Mississippi requires insurers to cover telehealth Full story
12. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
13. Machine learning can identify, potentially help patients with 'long-COVID' Full story
14. Providence's operating loss hits $510M in Q1 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.