1. Physicians and EHRs: How administrators can use tech to mitigate physicians' frustration, burnout
2. Elliott Management says athenahealth hasn't responded to $7B bid
3. Starting June 11, VA physicians can practice telemedicine across state lines
Why EHR Integration matters for telehealth.
Learn how a telehealth-EHR integration enhances the provider workflow, improves data collection and helps deliver better care to patients
5. Hear great industry keynotes from Daniel Barchi, SVP and CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Ed Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic; Tamara StClaire, Digital Health Adviser, 2Morrow, Inc.; Andrew Rosenberg, CIO, Michigan Medicine; and Patrice Weiss, EVP and CMO, Carilion Clinic, at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at
6. Porter Adventist surgeon calls off spine surgery after discovering dirty instruments
7. How to optimize episode selection in BPCI Advanced and make the data work for you
8. In-person appointments cost $100 more than virtual ones - Here's how telehealth can save patients time and money Full story
9. DOD's EHR isn't 'operationally suitable,' Pentagon report finds
10. Emory Healthcare teams up with Australian hospital on remote ICU
11. 5 Workforce Management Strategies to Boost Employee Engagement
12. Kansas governor passes telemedicine law laced with anti-abortion language