1. Canadian hospital says 7 patients' OR information was found on neighborhood lawn
2. 43% of healthcare execs implement tech with front-line staff, physician input Full story
Building the case for innovation - why the right metrics matter
4. Are you prepared to deliver customized care anywhere?
5. Join us at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 Sept 21-23. Come hear keynote speakers Shafiq Rab, MD, CIO, Rush University Medical Center; Edward Marx, CIO (GO), NYC Health + Hospitals; Mary Alice Annecharico, MS, RN, Senior Vice President and CIO, Henry Ford Health System; Susan Salka, CEO, President & Director, AMN Healthcare; Daniel Barchi, Senior Vice President and CIO, New York-Presbyterian; and Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP.
6. Colorado providers experience Medicaid reimbursement difficulties after software transition
7. Revenue Cycle Panel Discussion: Impacts and Insights from Investing in Patient Financial Care
Former government employee pleads guilty to stealing NIH equipment
Forget clothes - this thrift shop sells medical equipment
10. FDA seeks to regulate digital health software
11. In Pursuit of Collaborative Medicine: The Power and Promise of Digital Health
12. 10 latest hospital, health system executive resignations