|1. OIG finds holes in military's EHR security, facilities could be fined up to $1.5M
2. 6 cloud-based systems in the City of Tulsa hacked
3. More than 347k HITECH breaches since 2009 - What gives?
4. Podcast: Patient misidentification happens - here's what hospital executives can do about it
5. Join 210+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focused on cybersecurity, telehealth, mobile health, revenue cycle optimization, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials, patient clearance, population health and more at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins names his biggest healthcare pet peeve - The EHR
7. The cloud is enabling a healthcare revolution: Learn how to drive value-based transformation with this white paper.
8. 1.13M records breached in Q1: 8 things to know
9. Malware attack at Florida Hospital may have compromised patient data
10. Ransomware targets healthcare industry the most: 4 things to know
11. How system executives supported their local EDs through Harvey, Irma, and the Las Vegas shooting
12. Uber's fatal self-driving crash caused by software flaw Full story