|1. Report: One-third of patients who used a hospital's telehealth platform received in-person care at the facility within 1 year
2. Elliott Management makes all-cash offer for athenahealth at $160 per share, says company 'is not working'
3. Telehealth grows up: 5 key trends in hospital-based telehealth programs
4. Data sharing is key to quality outcomes - here's how one solution adds value without increasing complexity
Join 210+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focused on cybersecurity, telehealth, mobile health, revenue cycle optimization, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials, patient clearance, population health and more at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference.
| For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at
6. Police arrest Washington hospital nurse accused of infecting patients with hep C
7. How Low-Code Platforms are Driving Digital Transformation in Value-Based Healthcare
8. Hospitals participating in Apple's health records project expect to see results within 6 months, KLAS finds
9. Telehealth helps rural transgender patients receive primary care: 5 things to know
10. Teladoc offers $250M in convertible notes
11. Achieve bundled payment success on Day 1 with the right strategic roadmap. Learn more during this
12. How telemedicine helped treat an RN for stroke at her own hospital
13. Alabama hospital uses telehealth to minimize travel times for kidney transplant patients