1. athenahealth, McKesson report quarterly growth; Apple nabs Google X co-founder; Cerner inks EHR contract - 7 health IT key notes
2. Hurt by EHR costs, Allegheny Health Network posts $17.8M operating loss
3. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo email users may be part of 272M breached data theft
4. Who moved my stent? Manage your cath lab inventory efficiently!
5. How CHS, Tenet, UHS, LifePoint and HCA fared in Q1 Full story
6. McKesson quarterly revenue climbs 4%, profit falls 2% in Q4 2016
7. Upcoming Webinar focusing on the true causes of underfunding and underperformance of retirements plans, and ways to rectify.
8. FBI: Hospitals must take ransomware threat seriously
9. Apple hires Google X co-founder Yoky Matsuoka to support health initiatives
10. Just 2 in 10 consumers use EHR data to make medical decisions
11. Over 100 Hospital executives speaking at Becker's 5th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable (November 7-9, Swissotel, Chicago.) Come hear 59 CEOs and 27 CFOs from hospitals and health systems speak
12. Reader Poll: What healthcare policies would you like to see presidential candidates address?