1. VA completes 3rd Cerner EHR go-live Full story
2. Hospital workers are fleeing high housing costs: Where are they moving? Full story
3. HHS extends risk adjustment for COVID-19 telehealth services Full story
4. APIs are for more than just transferring patient files. Learn how APIs are critical to research, advancing clinical trials and RCM. Click here to learn who's on board.
5. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
6. Amazon's 7 most recent health-related job openings Full story
7. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
8. Appalachian Regional Healthcare will adopt Epic amid integration with UNC Health Full story
9. Google researchers fired after questioning AI Full story
10. Digital health firms will play huge role in reproductive healthcare if Roe is overturned Full story
11. The digital revolution is here. Is your hospital ready? Click here to learn how Amazon's consumer strategy can drive a successful digital footprint.
12. Athenahealth adds Nuance to its digital marketplace Full story
13. California hits pause on 4-day work week bill Full story
14. Gen Zers are vocal about what they want from work Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
2. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.
3. A simple optimization saved this surgical hospital $100k. This 1-page case study will tell you how.