1. Microsoft data breach targeted cryptocurrency users
2. Virus prevented California medical group from accessing records, exposed 198,000 patients
3. 5 reasons healthcare has become more susceptible to cyberattacks
4. Learn how security, IT and clinical teams can drive better security through collaboration during this Becker's Podcast.
5. Join 215+ hospital and health system leaders in health IT and revenue cycle management, over 315 speakers overall at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes George W. Bush, Nikki Haley and Peyton Manning to Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13. Register here.
CHI Franciscan hospital fined after patient attacks nurses
7. NewYork-Presbyterian's launched a successful ambulatory telehealth strategy. Register for this upcoming webinar for lessons learned. 8. Hospitals can leverage AI to combat cyberattacks, report finds
9. University of Alaska target in data breach
10. AltaMed alerts 5,500 patients of data breach
11. 6 must-reads on the technologies changing healthcare. Click here
to download the free e-book.
12. How health records could benefit from blockchain