1. Drone delivers kidney for transplant at U of Maryland
2. InterSystems execs donate $200M to Massachusetts General for vaccine research
3. FBI raids lab test startup's office over billing practices
4. Learn how security, IT and clinical teams can drive better security through collaboration during this Becker's Podcast.
5. Join 215+ hospital and health system leaders in health IT and revenue cycle management, over 315 speakers overall at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes George W. Bush, Nikki Haley and Peyton Manning to Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13. Register here.
6. Study: Patients, clinicians, EHR vendors question value of patient-generated health data
7. Information technology and population health. Click here to learn the top 6 capabilities to look for in a population health management solution. 8. 23andMe, Michael J. Fox Foundation launch genetic database for Parkinson's research
9. Indiana hospital to transition to Cerner EHR: 3 notes
10. Slack planning more healthcare plays, IPO filing suggests
11. How NewYork-Presbyterian built a successful ambulatory telehealth strategy. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
12. 9 recent vendor contracts, go-lives