1. Walmart, CVS and others blocking ADHD drug prescriptions from online startups Full story
2. 6 health system execs on how to battle labor shortages beyond pay Full story
3. Adventist Health names chief digital officer Full story
4. Put your EMR data to good use. Seattle Children's did and expanded OR capacity by 2,500 hours in 1 year.
5. New duties for CIOs: Customer experience technology Full story
6. Epic in the headlines: 6 April updates Full story
7. A new ACO model is coming. Is your organization ready? Get answers on the latest incentives and requirements here.
8. A 5-letter fix for medication errors Full story
9. CISA warns of most exploited cybersecurity vulnerabilities: 6 things to know Full story
10. Cerner collecting Gaucher disease data in new registry Full story
11. Don't keep family members in the dark. See how UCSF Health is providing essential communication to patients' loved ones without interrupting clinicians' workflows here.
12. Northwell Health deploys telemedicine platform to help Ukraine health centers Full story
13. 4 recent health IT exec moves Full story
14. More data won't solve problems, says Mass General Brigham's chief data science officer Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
2. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.