1. Former patient sues IU Health for allegedly altering his medical records
2. Baystate Health hit with class-action suit after phishing attack exposed 12,000 patients
3. Cerner posts 8% rise in revenue for Q1: 5 things to know
4. Why access management is still a foundation for strong security in 2019 - Download this podcast to hear from Imprivata's CTO Wes Wright.
Genomics-based wellness startup Arivale abruptly shutters Full story
6. Tenet responds to lawsuit, accuses cardiologists of bullying staff, missing procedures
7. The top 6 capabilities to look for in a population health management solution. Click here to download the white paper. 8. Johns Hopkins Hospital CFO Daniel Smith on the value of EMRs
9. Amazon starts marketing PillPack pharmacy services to Prime members
10. EHRs may put chemotherapy patients' safety at risk, study finds
11. How CHRISTUS Health identified the value proposition of workstation single sign-on. Click here to register for the webinar.
12. Cleveland Clinic, Case Western receive $3M NIH grant for machine learning-based imaging analysis
13. NYC lab director fired after raising concerns about DNA test methods wins $1M settlement
14. Haven sets up shop in New York to hire tech employees & 21 other health IT notes